Decorate your home with this handmade incense holder!
It’s made of mango tree wood, which is eco-friendly for the following reasons:
– The use of mango wood prevents teak and other endangered woods from being harvested from the wild.
– Manufacturing of wood products provides additional revenue for mango farmers, supporting the local community.
– Overall deforestation is reduced by using domestic mango wood.
– Mango wood is relatively hard and dense and therefore very durable, requiring little to no maintenance.
– Using the mango wood from cut-down trees reduces carbon emissions, because the wood is not left to rot (rotting wood produces carbon dioxide). It is very special and would make a lovely gift for a loved one, as it’s perfect for storing personal, special items.
This incense holder can hold stick incense and cone incense.
The measurements are as follows:
31.5cm long (12.4 inches)
7.7cm wide at base (3 inches)
It would made a beautiful decoration for your home. 🙂
If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Happy buying 🙂