The art of dance has existed since the dawn of time, and comes naturally to humans. Dance is not an invention of man, but an expression of emotion which brings joy to the heart.
Embrace the dancer inside you with this handmade box!
This beautiful handmade box has an art print of a mystical ballerina.
It’s made from Mango Tree Wood which is eco-friendly for the following reasons:
– Responsible management of mango plantations adds to the sustainability of mango wood. Cut-down trees are immediately replaced, and only old, fruitless trees are harvested for wood.
– The use of mango wood prevents teak and other endangered woods from being harvested from the wild.
– Manufacturing of wood products provides additional revenue for mango farmers, supporting the local community.
– Overall deforestation is reduced by using domestic mango wood.
– Mango wood is relatively hard and dense and therefore very durable, requiring little to no maintenance.
– Using the mango wood from cut-down trees reduces carbon emissions, because the wood is not left to rot (rotting wood produces carbon dioxide).
This is very special and would make a lovely gift for a loved one, as it’s perfect for storing personal, special items. The trinket box is especially ideal for pieces of jewelry as there is space to store your favourite pieces. It definitely makes a beautiful addition to one’s home decoration, particularly if you appreciate handmade woodwork.
Much effort and artistic energy has been put into the making of this piece and its positive energies will surely be passed on to the new owner.
The measurements are as follows:
15cm long (5.9 inches)
10cm wide (3.9 inches)
6.5cm high (2.6 inches)
If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Happy buying 🙂