The butterfly is one of the most emblematic animals symbolizing personal transformation. Perhaps, this animal guides you to be sensitive to your personal cycles of expansion and growth, as well as the beauty of life’s continuous unfolding. An important message carried by the spirit of the butterfly is about the ability to go through important changes with grace and lightness. When the butterfly comes into your life as a spirit guide, you may be going through or expect important changes in your life. More than changes in your environment, the transformation the butterfly points to are more internal: They could be related to your own perspective on a subject, aspects of your personality, or personal habits. Personal transformation is emblematic of the butterfly symbolism.
In many traditions around the world, the butterfly is a symbol of the soul or soul world. For example, in Chinese symbology, it can represent immortality. For the Japanese, a white butterfly symbolizes the soul the departed ones.
In Ancient Greece, butterflies represent the psyche or soul, and its attribute of immortality.
The butterfly is a powerful animal to call when you need support in times of transition, whether it’s at work, in a relationship, or when you’re doing inner work. Great ally during intense periods of personal transformation, it will add ease and lightness to the process.
This animal is a good inspiration for adding more color into your life and self-expression. Those who have the butterfly as a totem animal may be naturally inclined to express themselves openly, to reflect their colors into their environment.
This beautiful handmade box is hand carved and has an intricate buttefly design.
It’s made from Mango Tree Wood which is eco-friendly for the following reasons:
– Responsible management of mango plantations adds to the sustainability of mango wood. Cut-down trees are immediately replaced, and only old, fruitless trees are harvested for wood.
– The use of mango wood prevents teak and other endangered woods from being harvested from the wild.
– Manufacturing of wood products provides additional revenue for mango farmers, supporting the local community.
– Overall deforestation is reduced by using domestic mango wood.
– Mango wood is relatively hard and dense and therefore very durable, requiring little to no maintenance.
– Using the mango wood from cut-down trees reduces carbon emissions, because the wood is not left to rot (rotting wood produces carbon dioxide).
This is very special and would make a lovely gift for a loved one, as it’s perfect for storing personal, special items. The trinket box is especially ideal for pieces of jewelry as there is space to store your favourite pieces. It definitely makes a beautiful addition to one’s home decoration, particularly if you appreciate handmade woodwork. Much effort and artistic energy has been put into the making of this piece and its positive energies will surely be passed on to the new owner.
The measurements are as follows:
If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Happy buying 🙂