Perhaps it's most prolific appearance is in Celtic symbology where we see the spirals decorating a myriad of their ancient artifacts. In Celtic art and symbolism, we can intuit a few meanings from the forcefully present spiral…
In terms of spirituality, the spiral symbol can represent the path leading from outer consciousness (materialism, external awareness, ego, outward perception) to the inner soul (enlightenment, unseen essence, nirvana, cosmic awareness). Movements between the inner (intuitive, intangible) world and the outer (matter, manifested) world are mapped by the spiraling of archetypal rings; marking the evolution of humankind on both an individual and collective scale.
Moreover, in terms of rebirth or growth, the spiral symbol can represent the consciousness of nature beginning from the core or center and thus expanding outwardly. This is the way of all things, as recognized by most mystics.
The spiral depicts:
Gaining more expansive awareness of the spiral meaning, we can contemplate its appearance in the natural world. The following are a few examples. Contemplating these natural spirals can potentially catalyse the consciousness in marvy transformations. Try noticing seashells, snails, curled up snakes, horns…etc to further embrace the spiral.
This beautiful handmade box is hand carved and has an intricate spiral/swirl design.
It's made from Mango Tree Wood which is eco-friendly for the following reasons:
– Responsible management of mango plantations adds to the sustainability of mango wood. Cut-down trees are immediately replaced, and only old, fruitless trees are harvested for wood.
– The use of mango wood prevents teak and other endangered woods from being harvested from the wild.
– Manufacturing of wood products provides additional revenue for mango farmers, supporting the local community.
– Overall deforestation is reduced by using domestic mango wood.
– Mango wood is relatively hard and dense and therefore very durable, requiring little to no maintenance.
– Using the mango wood from cut-down trees reduces carbon emissions, because the wood is not left to rot (rotting wood produces carbon dioxide).
This is very special and would make a lovely gift for a loved one, as it's perfect for storing personal, special items. The trinket box is especially ideal for pieces of jewelry as there is space to store your favourite pieces. It definitely makes a beautiful addition to one's home decoration, particularly if you appreciate handmade woodwork. Much effort and artistic energy has been put into the making of this piece and its positive energies will surely be passed on to the new owner.
The measurements are as follows:
If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Happy buying 🙂